Monday, November 16, 2009

Clearance Sale

It is with heavy heart and sadness that I announce that we will be closing Scrappin’ Your Way at the end of November.

I wish to thank everyone who has been there and supported us throughout our time here.

I want everyone to know that I am happy to have met you all and hope that many of the friendships that I have made will continue to prosper.

We will continue to have Scrapmania on the 20th and 27th so that we can all have that final time of togetherness that we have come to enjoy and look forward to.

All stock will be 25% off starting today and everything must go including all racking, stands, demo projects, shelving, accu-cut machine, tools, etc. so if there is something that you are interested in please let me know.

Thanks again for your support.

Adrienne, Terry, Mikayla and Grizzly

No comments:

Post a Comment